ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions Please..........

VRS
For the last few years ive had a cold air feed running from the lower grill up to my maxogen, the feed isnt connected directly to the maxogen, it mainly serves to just give a bit of extra air flow into the air space where the maxogen collects the air behind the headlight.

basically its mainly aesthetic!

now im getting to the point where i want the car to look more subtle and attract less unwanted attention (i regularly get followed and stopped by the police on 'random checks') so im looking and cleaning up the exterior, th front plate is back to legal size before anyone asks lol

what do people think, should i keep the feed there or replace it with my standard grill and just have the air feed collecting air from the passenger wheel arch (the standard feed area)

also a fair few people seem to have put their air feeds here recently

DSC_0199-1.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

cheers

andy

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a similar feed as you and I'm thinking of changing my Lower Grill back to OE aswell

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Leave the feed where it is, but put it behind the grill. Subtlety is key Mr Andrew.

Never above 25mpg
If you ever want to go ultimate subtle and have a lower engined car Im always up for a swap :p

Will look cracking with the CAF behind the grill and std plate :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Wheels need to be Swapped for some Std Anthra 182 Wheels aswell and I just so happen to have some ;) and I would happily give you plenty of monies your way aswell :D

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
ive put my caf down to the arch where the holes are underneath havent got it fully connected to the the bmc though didnt really want it on show. if you want to sell your coilovers ill take them;)

VRS
engine and brake/suspension will be staying put for the minute lol

just looking at a few tweaks, got to the point now where i havent really got time for the attention etc. the cars getting driven hard and that will do me lol

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
i think it looks sweet, but if u wana go a little more subtle, your car will look fantastic without it aswell