ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OPINIONS painting interior trim black?

Rs200
yo yo
looking inside my car and just getting anoyed with the grey interior trim a pillars b pillars you get me... anyway i was thinking of scotching them up panel wiping and spraying matt black? anyone attempted this? if so will it look gash or not as i dont wanna ruin my car haha cheers. Con

Mk2 Ph2 172
Knuckles beat me too it lol

That is his link on eBay... I have had my headliner, a pillers, sun visors and mirror backings done by him :)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=624842

Rs200
well what ill do is prep and paint, see how they come out if there crap, ill get them covered. Really am starting to focus on the car now as i should have a full time job instead of part time so all my money will go on it haha, 5 door sport reps FTW!!

Rs200
well its happening dude, headlights came yesterday, rear bumper prepped for colour codeing, just need to sort front end etc, but i wanna do it properly and drop the lumo in the front aswell anyone done this?