ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on wheel colours

Meg 225 with cup packs.
Right, i've got an Titanium 182 with non cup Silver alloys on and i'm thinking of changing them to the 182 Anthracite alloys. Can i have peoples opinions of which look better on an Titanium 182 as i haven't seen another Titanium 182 in the flesh.:S

tiTTy & SV650
I dont like 182 wheels AT ALL mine are the silver un cup'd too get yourself some Ronal R38's

Last edited:
  Chocolate Bar™
as above anthracite would look good, but if your forking out money for new alloys get sumthing a bit different, maybe sumthing like superlegs or rotas

Meg 225 with cup packs.
rory182 said:
I dont like 182 wheels AT ALL mine are the silver un cup'd too get yourself some Ronal R38's

They look very nice indeed but they also look very expensive. BTW i quite like the standard wheels, would prob just refurb mine to the anthracite colour, or do a straight swap with someone.:approve:
Still need more opinions from people who have seen both in the flesh really.