ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on Longlife please - URGENT

Monaco 172
hey all

have booked my car in for a full system from a longlife garage as their prices are reasonable and they are close to where i live, the one im going to is their main centre, but i was wondering what everyone thinks of them? im not going to do proper track racing or anything but i just wanted a new exhaust because the OEM one as we all know is pants and is making odd rattling noises and is very very rusty.

so please help guys as i dont know whether to shell out the extra 100 quid for ktec to fit the recessed system or not if they are truly terrible but as i said its just to make a nice sporty noise, better breathing system, not after power gains to be honest, car is fast enough for the roads :)

thanks

Ph 1 172
most people on here seem to go for ktec/yozza exhausts......both seem really good i got a supersports ktec exhaust im well happy with it and it fits perfectly most garages fit them as well. doesn't take long to do so doesn't cost much to get fitted.
sounds great not too loud when just driving around (although it is louder than standard *noticably but not chavvy*) but when it hits higher up the rev range its really raspy i love mine

172 Cup
i had a longlife on my ford st24 and couldnt fault it, good quality and what a noise. no experience with them on renaults though. gotta be worth a go?

Monaco 172
yeah i know they have really good exhaust on other cars but unsure of renaults as a search on here has returned nothing lol so im just going to go for it. i like the fact they have a choice of exhaust ends so i can try and find something i like hopefully, try and get the ktec race car looking one if i can looks awesome. plus it would save me about a hundred quid aswell lol