ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on Duragloss 901?

Audi TT 3.2 V6
As title really? Yay/Nay? Is there a better shampoo to be had?

Just spotted Meguiar's Shampoo Plus and Meguiar's D110 Hyper Wash. If someone could recomend me a good shampoo id appreciate it. Been using Megs Gold class for a while but not sure its worth £15

106 GTi
Still my fave wash, Hyper Wash and Shampoo Plus are both decent washes, I use the Hyper Wash for wheels and arches due to the great dilution ratio, but Duragloss still gets the nod from me on the paintwork.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Cheers Rich, much appreciated. I cant beleive how easy it is to rack up £100 worth of cleaning products. Granted the snow foam and lance is £50 of that but even so.

been using this after reading various recommendations; granted, i'm not particularly experienced or discerning with car cleaning products but, having now tried 901 and the Aquawax stuff, i don't think i'll bother with anything else - they've always left a really impressive finish and are v cheap in comparison with a lot of these products

120d M Sport
Tried this against Gold Class and Zymol Autowash and the Duragloss is far superior, foams up so much better and feels really slick. Would like to try Dodo juice btbm and CG Maxi Suds next

106 GTi
Tried this against Gold Class and Zymol Autowash and the Duragloss is far superior, foams up so much better and feels really slick. Would like to try Dodo juice btbm and CG Maxi Suds next

Is a step above both the others you still want to try ( I have them all here) save you money IMHO.