ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

opinions 5 dr

Rs200
Alrite guys, just wondering what your opinions are on 5door clios, see thing is i just dont feel that the 5 door has the potential for me to put money into.

The car is a capiscum red 5 door 1.2 grande

67143 miles
Mot n tax
good runner etc
POV SPEC :( But i payed the grand sum of £300 and drove it away.

the price was this low due to the paint, it had faded so badly and had laquer peel but seeing as im a panel beater i took it to work got it minted and prepped and painted it in a fresh coat of red and BOOOOM fresh car.

so in the end im happy with my mega cheap car but should i sell up and get a higer spec 3 door? or keep and just make a cool slammed euro ride,172 rep or what not? if this is the case i want to run rs seats, retrim the gash patterns on the door cards etc and put coilys on and either run ats cups,Turbines or something with silly poke smoothed bumpers or go to the 5 door 172 rep.... Cheers for reading guys and thanks for your opinions? :rasp:

ph1 clio 1.2
go for the cool slammed look mate, that was my start plan dude, to get my clio on the euro scene.. i still might as time goes by but yeah, just make it a nice 5door car!!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Put it on the floor, some nice alloys and just drive it.

Save up a some money and a few more years no claims, then buy something better.

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
Put fuel in it and drive it. Save up for a sport instead of plowing money into cosmetic mods.

Rs200
fair points, i wouldnt spank money on it jut want to make it tastefull really its anoyying me being a 5door lol