ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinion on Aerial

Ph2 Clio 172
Bought one of the stubby ones for a few quid. Looked ok fitted, terrible radio signal though. Found it in the glove box the other day and threw it out.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I thought I would just try it for £3. But after two days in the rain it went silver and looked like a Halfords special.

Anything that is rubber or plastic should be fine. The radio reception may not be too good though if you make the aerial shorter.

DCI 80
I thought I would just try it for £3. But after two days in the rain it went silver and looked like a Halfords special.

Anything that is rubber or plastic should be fine. The radio reception may not be too good though if you make the aerial shorter.

What are you talking about!!!!! My friend works at Halfords and he says its amazing! I've been in a few times and they seem to know so much about everything!! :rasp:

Plus the quality of there products...... Well nothing to be sniffed at! :approve: