ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Open pit lane-Knockhill- 1st September

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yup, I went out on worn Michelins, standard pads and discs and had a ball. The car is more forgiving and forces you to learn smoothness. I'm now onto semi slicks and DS2500 but I really do think I'm quicker than I would've been if I'd started on them.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I've been using road tyres for the last 2 years. Only just got some semi slicks for this track day.

Clio 182 Trophy
I might just get a set of pe3's then. I was going to go down the ad08 route but either way anything is better than the death traps I bought the car with.

Il fire up too watch as usual time it start?

It's a proper event/day Sam it's a time attack and a super lap Scotland I think, off the top of my head.

Might head to this if I am not doing anything on Sunday. But there's a TrackScotland night on, on Saturday 6-8pm will probably head up to that never been to a TrackScotland night :eek:

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Im booked on for both! ABout time.

Also, my sisters partner is coming down with me, and is interested in a track car, lets sway him over to the clio's ;)

Nice one mate! Do you come down through Aberdeen? Think it was you I drove down to PFC at Knockhill with last year when I still had my clio.