ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Open License Office 2007 Professional Plus Software

Anyone got any decent suppliers for Open License MS Software?

Looking at getting some prices at work but never bought open licenses before so im a bit lost in it all.

So far got a quote from Grey Matter at £370 per license and £23 for a disk kit. This seems steep to me as i can get a retail box for less with a license however we dont want 20+ copies of office.

Can anyone point me in the direction of other suppliers or some information on how open license actually works as i just cant get my head around it. :eek:

Thanks

dk

911 GTS Cab
Anyone got any decent suppliers for Open License MS Software?

Looking at getting some prices at work but never bought open licenses before so im a bit lost in it all.

So far got a quote from Grey Matter at £370 per license and £23 for a disk kit. This seems steep to me as i can get a retail box for less with a license however we dont want 20+ copies of office.

Can anyone point me in the direction of other suppliers or some information on how open license actually works as i just cant get my head around it. :eek:

Thanks
obviously i will plug my own company but contact Softcat on 01628 403 403, we are the UK's No.1 supplier of Open License for something like the 6th year in a row according to Microsoft so we must be doing something right. We are also a Microsoft Gold Partner.

All of our sales guys areMicrosoft licensing experts and even do loads of MS exams to get there so are very knowledgable on MS licensing, especially Open, we are also one of a handful of Large account resellers for MS (LAR).

I can promise you you won't receive better information of service from any other supplier.

I'm not in sales personally, used to be but am now a HP and MS technical consultant so don't get involved in selling any more.

If you want a contact to ask for then ask to speak to Steve Bull, hes my ex boss and has been there about 8 years, it might be the case that we are targeting you already as a customer anyway though so you might already be aligned with an account manager.

P.s. we aren't best for pricing in my experience but we are the best and most knowledgeable, and people like to pay for good service and the right info i guess which is why we are number one every year.

/sales pitch over LOL.

Revels Mum & Sister
I can vouch for the company DK works for. He has supplied my old place with Servers, Software etc. Spot on prices and service everytime!