ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Open cal files

Whick programs do you use to open cal files?I need it because I have problems in my car and I wanna know if is the car or the cal the cause of a lot of knocks(126)

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
126 is not itself enough for saying that there are problems with the cal file. I would not touch the files since they are not some simple numbers that you can edit with an HEX editor.

I only want to see,the advances who the cal sends to the car, and compare them with logs...

Look at the ignition timing in your log. That is what the car runs.

Knock spikes are also caused by knackered engine mounts or solid engine mounts. (As they create more engine noise/vibration)

Henk,if renault restart my ecu with a software update ,then rstuner still running in my car or I need another licence code or something similar?

Henk,can you send me the stock ignition table.I need it.I need to found the problem of my car,I will pay if it is necessary