ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OnePlus 2 - Announced

30dd9811230cd25d6ff0408e28ea7bac.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Watched Marques Brownlee's unboxing and set up last night, nice looking phone.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Wanna sell it? :smiley:

Haha. It was valid only for 24 hours and valid only on my email account (which is the one which I got on "one" on), I logged into the forum expecting a flurry of "I got an invite" posts, but nothing.

How random.

Plus, I used it :tongueout:

Edit:

I also checked my position in the "reservation queue", approx 2000, so it wasn't from there either.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
With the dual sim, Does it let you know which number they are calling? I'd love to only have one phone but have to answer the phone accordingly.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
That's good. I'm sick of having to carry 2 phones round with me, charging two phones etc.

I've always struggled leaving Apple tho lol.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
@Tyler@Ultimate what is the charger like? The early "ones" (like I have) came with a european charger and a sketchy euro->uk adaptor that the charger could fall out of and, well, was a bit of a hazard.

They changed it for later ones so they had a proper UK plug, just wondering if the early "twos" will come with sketchfest danger adaptor (TM) or something a little safer?

@Tyler@Ultimate what is the charger like? The early "ones" (like I have) came with a european charger and a sketchy euro->uk adaptor that the charger could fall out of and, well, was a bit of a hazard.

They changed it for later ones so they had a proper UK plug, just wondering if the early "twos" will come with sketchfest danger adaptor (TM) or something a little safer?

It's a proper uk one. Like the later OPO chargers.
It's taller rather than square this time round.
Also the cable is longer, 1m iirc. Plus both ends are reversible so the type A and C ends. Cleaver.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Cheers mate. Good to hear! :)

The short cable was a bit of a ballache too on the one, but, hot damn was it a sexy looking cable! lol

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
You'll be pleased to know its the same super sexy cable
So when you go to dial a number, how easy is it to choose which sim you dial out from? It sounds great but if you have to go into the options to change it all before you make a call, I can't be doing that...

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
What's all this 'invite' bullshit about? Pre order?

It's so it can be kept exclusive. Men want one. Women want to be with men who have one.

You also have to go through a DNA profiling selection system and be interviewed dragons den stylee before they'll even considering allowing you access to the "owners club".

(first rule of owners club, don't talk about owners club).

(yeah, I'm bored. Not as much as captain hat, but...)

Oh dear! It takes me ages to find the right video lol.

So do you have one then? What's all this 'invite' bullshit about? Pre order?
Yeah I've got one. Was lucky to get one from the co founder and developer while I was in times square.
Invites are mainly because they can't make the level phones that's demanded. It's a tiny company who make a small profit. They can probably produce 1% of what apple/Samsung can in a day.

It's so it can be kept exclusive. Men want one. Women want to be with men who have one.

You also have to go through a DNA profiling selection system and be interviewed dragons den stylee before they'll even considering allowing you access to the "owners club".

(first rule of owners club, don't talk about owners club).

(yeah, I'm bored. Not as much as captain hat, but...)
haha quality

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah I've got one. Was lucky to get one from the co founder and developer while I was in times square.
Invites are mainly because they can't make the level phones that's demanded. It's a tiny company who make a small profit. They can probably produce 1% of what apple/Samsung can in a day.

So what do you think compared to the 'One' ?

If I can get a 'Two' and flog my One to CEx or on here for £150.. I'd be tempted but I'm not seeing a huge jump in tech ?

Think this might be a skip-a-generation job for me TBH.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Weird thing is, my wife's registration hasn't had an email...and she was around the same position as me in the queue.

:dizzy: