ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One well used PH-1 172 :D

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Who would have thought im a detailing fan aye? To many miles this winter and not enough warm weather has left my car looking in a sorry state...

BTW... does the first two pictures prove that the ph1 front end is the best 1*2???

DSCF0439.jpg

DSCF0442.jpg

DSCF0443.jpg

DSCF0444.jpg

DSCF0446.jpg

DSCF0445.jpg

:evil:

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
I might clean it on the weekend if the Mr's looks after me with a constant flow of tea and a plate full of bacon rolls!

But i can hear her replay in my head now.... LOL!

Washed mine on wednesday, had to defrost the outside tap with the kettle. So i could use the Karcher, and my snow foam lance. Stayed at -3 all day, fooking freezing.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Sod that! i love a clean car and all but thats to much! Dont get me wrong the interior is spotless, always is! But if i have problems like you did its building up for another month :p

I had to also borrow a neighbors hose pipe as ours was completely frozen, and i made an epic fail in starting to uncoil it causing it to split on every bend.

TrackCar & F30 330d
She is a dirty dirty car.
Problem with getting them that dirty is that you need to be even more carefull when cleaning so ya dont scratch it.
Good effort :)

172 cup
Looking pretty filthy there! We should have a "Braintree Dirty Clio Sport Meet"! Mine and my brothers are both filthy to! :S