ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One step closer.....

BMW E36 328
Since my car passed its mot the other day ive done a few bits and bobs to the car, and finally it all seems to be coming along nicely, a few pics from this morning

P1010198.jpg

P1010190.jpg

P1010193.jpg

P1010194.jpg

P1010195.jpg

Still got a few things left to do:

False floor in the back
pro race 1.2's
exhaust
rear spacers

Thanks for looking

non sport
plans sound good and looks really nice mate, better since you got rid of the massively low springs at the back

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
If you've stripped it, either remove the spare or get some carpet/felt over it so no-one can see the spare.

Other than that it looks good.

BMW E36 328
If you've stripped it, either remove the spare or get some carpet/felt over it so no-one can see the spare.

Other than that it looks good.

Gona get some carpet for the back mate i dont like just the bare metal in the back

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Are you going to remove all the other bits too or just leave it as it is? If you've got a cage you may as well go the whole hog.

BMW E36 328
Are you going to remove all the other bits too or just leave it as it is? If you've got a cage you may as well go the whole hog.

im not sure mate, im probs gona leave it as it is with a false floor?

Evo 8 MR
Throw the spare and lose everything from behind the front seats. You have coilies don't you?

You can adjust it lower once you've shed the weight.

CLIO PH1 172
white would look sweet, if you dnt mind me asking where's the cage from and how much??

very smart car btw

BMW E36 328
Please tell me its still not cable tied in lol!?...

yeh it is but ive got all new bolts and stuff just need to drill the holes, a question, once ive drilled through the car and got a metal plate and a bolt on the underside should i seal it all up with silicone or something?

BMW E36 328
yeh suppose that would look good, ill have a look around on the internet get a few prices togeather

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looking very smart Rob - congrats on passing MOT too :D

PS - what "Yellow" is your cage painted in?