ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One of the cars in my garage.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Good skills dude, i'd love to be able to do bodywork..... so much money to be made form buying bumped cars, (cosmetic) patch up and sell on ;)

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
Nice work mate, good to see somebody doing things like this propperly, seen so many bodge jobs. Good effort:)

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
You have done a great job there!

Wish I had a mate like you.

You should definately start your own business up.

as said earlier, not keen on the car or the kit, and really hate the colour

but that is some serious work my friend, major kudos!!

jamie

Dude, you cannot get a job , but you can do stuff like this ? Just point any self respecting employer to this web address .Heck If I was in the continent as you I'd be always calling you , for fixing little stone nicks and cuts on my front bumper

Trophy #473
102_0702.jpg

102_0703.jpg

102_0704.jpg

102_0705.jpg

102_0706.jpg

102_0707.jpg

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
don't like the car or the colour but it looks a good job.
you want to get all these photos printed and take them to some company's and show them what you can do even go down in the car so they can view your work

Trophy #473
does look alot like a punto from the front, ive got loads of pics on the computer of cars and little jobs ive done, already been round a few bodyshops but none have got back to me.

yep valver is in the process of being striped and resprayed inside and out, rust removal etc, goimg down the track car route. also having a butchers at M45'ing it, but struggling for space.

Last edited:
  Mk1 Ph2 1.4 RT !FOR SALE!
Great work mate. Must say having seen you "effort" on your old orange clio i wasn't expecting much, this looks fantastic however - wish i had such good skills.

Just noticed - the rear lights dont look like they sit right? Or is that just the camera angle?

Trophy #473
No just painted it in my garage, the white tent ;) just left it to dry naturaly.

boot is resting on the catch hense the gap. Orange clio was the fist car i every sprayed, was ok, but you can only get better. just to bring back some memorys:

clio109.jpg

:(

Trophy #473
few more clean pics, still needs to be flatted and polished and the spoiler glued on, Mot is on tuesday and then i can deliver the car back, havnt got enough money atm to buy a polisher, but when i have i'll spend a weekend polishing it up for him:

102_0717.jpg

102_0718.jpg

102_0719.jpg

102_0720.jpg

102_0721.jpg

102_0722.jpg

102_0723.jpg

102_0724.jpg

102_0725.jpg

102_0726.jpg

102_0729.jpg

102_0731.jpg

Looks like a cracking job there with the paint, that car would look so much better on a decent set of alloys though.

looks good, dont really like the wheels though, and it looks a little too high at the back, but the quality of work there is great!