ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One of my minis - show car for next year

never mind the shows,get your self entered in this years italian job,we done it this year,about 100 minis racing from italy back to uk.superb heres some pics ,dont sell you will regret it, :nono:

Attachments

• 100_2511.jpg
    100_2511.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 32
plus loads of this:cheers: :cheers: :butt: :cheers: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: and we raised £5600 for charity.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 29
  Weeman sucks ****
You got to love the old minis, looks nice with the semi slicks on.

Love this one, a mate of mine used to have it.

100_0814.gif

^
that looks wicked, love the minilites, what size tare they ?? the look really small, somethnig like 13's :)

Nice car:)

I had a mini 850 for my first car. No power what so ever but still amazing fun to drive. What a timeless shape aswell it will still look good in another 20years time .

Bumblebee
The car is back on the road now after,

-4 pot callipers with DS 2500 pads and cross dilled and grooved ferodo discs

-Negative camber arms 1.4 degrees (adjustable) on front, with matching rear brackets.

-Adjustable tie bars

-Burlen 52mm throttle body

-Playmini full stainless exhaust and manifold

-1.5 roller rockers.

Just ordered KONI adjustable shocks all round with Hi-Los.

A few quick snaps, however the light was fading fast

DSCF0170.jpg

DSCF0172.jpg

DSCF0173.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
ive had 5 mins :)

b red mayfaire - (first car made to look like cooper)
L reg tahiti - show car!! which i won awards for
S reg sports pack
M reg mini mayfair
t reg min i 40 one of the last made!! should have kept this

Pretty sure i have the brochure to your car!!

Love the orginal mini

Bumblebee
ive had 5 mins :)

b red mayfaire - (first car made to look like cooper)
L reg tahiti - show car!! which i won awards for
S reg sports pack
M reg mini mayfair
t reg min i 40 one of the last made!! should have kept this

Pretty sure i have the brochure to your car!!

Love the orginal mini

Nice selection Paul, dont suppose the Tahiti had a MEd1380 and was magazine featured?

I have a 649 Scatter cam and twin 48's for my track mini

i had 3

1979 brown Mini 1000
1989 City E (with 1380 race engine)
1967 Cooper 1275 S

i also know a guy with a ultra rare 1071 cooper.

williams and trophy
lookin good fella. wish id known a few on here had minis.....iv just binned fukkin loadsa stuff..1275 blocks, spax adj. adjusta rides, genuine 40k 1972 eng/box complete with magic wand, maniflow big bore lcb solid subby mounts and eng mount/tear drops etc.

still have a few bits left i think....only thing i KNOW i have is a set of revolite 10" rims....4 spoke not the 5 spoke...with tyres.

hadto get rid of my last one as i ran outta space...was in the middle of weldin it up '86 mayfair, too close to the 85 models that rusted quicker than they sold lol. plan was to stick the willy lump in it for a laugh lol....done the 1340s 1430s 1293s etc etc etc. fancied summat diff, did toy with type r/vaux lumps..but too many already done.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I had a j 92 cooper S with the john cooper signature on the bonnet in british racing green.
It was lovely and only 18 months old at the time

ian

BMW 330d :)
The clio looks massive beside it!! Makes you realise how much bigger the new mini is!!

I wouldnt like to be in a crash in one though...

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
As a general question, how tall are these people that have owned a mini?

BTW lovely car mate

Bumblebee
Cheers guys, i'm 5'10" so no bother fitting in one. i have quick release adjustable brackets in mine so you could be about 7'...

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Sounds promising, im 6"4 so with modifications I could get in a mini, hmmmm....

Bumblebee
Well the car goes tonight after a year of relationship - new priorities just now and all that jazz....

Farewell pics

DSC01482.jpg

DSCF1908.jpg

DSCF1904.jpg

DSCF1893.jpg

DSCF1883.jpg

DSCF1881.jpg

1-3.jpg

DSCF0945.jpg

Such a mint example, i'd be gutted to be selling it (I guess your gutted too ??)

What you getting ?? by V on way (in your avatar) - do you mean a clio v6 ??

Bumblebee
Yeh a clio v6, however thats gonna have to wait 6 months. Gettin something simple till then.

Insanely gutted...

I'm going to proper gutted when I come to sell my vee - the dude I bought it off of almost cried when I did the deal, I really felt for him, but at the same time I have a massive grin on my face.

Some people look at cars, like they are only a bit of metal etc, to me they are more than that:approve: