ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

One for the ladies....or guys to get their ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Partner's Astra SRi
Very lol at the replies. I've already had a meesage on ebay asking for pics of me modelling them. FO!!!

This is the seconf time I've listed, just want to get rid of the b*stard things as the bra is too small!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Lol bad move putting your link on here Lauren. Great replies though. Very impressive figure you have btw ;)

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Partner's Astra SRi
The comments are actually a lot nicer than I thought they might be. Needed to get some interest in my item

Oh, and cheers ;)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  BMW I4 M50
its too late for a refund, but cant you exchange them for something else? :)

Not really my colour though, sorry.. and im an F

Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Mondeo TDCI 130
lol, i am tempted to bid for comedy value! Mrs SBV is a size 8, will they shrink? and i could fit 2 of her boobies in one side!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
lol, i am tempted to bid for comedy value! Mrs SBV is a size 8, will they shrink? and i could fit 2 of her boobies in one side!

Mrs Daniel is an ungrateful wh0re and I shall not be buying her ugly face anything.

Good luck with the sale btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.