ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

one for the insurance traders ??

GT 86
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move if it is. I have been looking to buy a Nissan Navara/Mitsubishi L200, I know they are classed as commercial vehicles for tax etc, is it possible to use my car no cliams bonus when insuring them as most sites just direct you to a commercial vehicle page which doesnt seem to explain the no cliams bonus question. If it were to be allowed would I then in the future be able to return to a "car" using the same no claims bonus.:S

GT 86
many thanks, I sort of found the answer after I had posted if I do decide to change though I will give you a call.Thanks again

Ford Mustang 5.0
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move if it is. I have been looking to buy a Nissan Navara/Mitsubishi L200, I know they are classed as commercial vehicles for tax etc, is it possible to use my car no cliams bonus when insuring them as most sites just direct you to a commercial vehicle page which doesnt seem to explain the no cliams bonus question. If it were to be allowed would I then in the future be able to return to a "car" using the same no claims bonus.:S

We dont generally cover standard ones but if it had modifications (it spot lights, bigger wheels etc) then we could definately cover it on a private policy.

I know you have got it sorted already but if you wanted to get a quote for comparisson purposes please dont hesitate to get in touch.

Best Regards
neil
Greenlight
01277 376000