ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

On The Hunt For A 182/172

Z4M and Mk2 Golf 16v
Hi,

I'm new to the forum, joined as I'm looking for a 172/182 to use as a daily, as I've now moved house so have a commute into work.

I'm looking for one on the cheaper side (2/3k) so will probably be looking at higher mileage.

I've done some research and would probably prefer a 182, but in terms of finding the sort of car I'm after, is there anything in particular to look out for once they start pushing up towards 100k miles? Hoping to find one with the cam belt etc. all done.

And if anyone knows of one coming up shortly in the Lincolnshire/Yorkshire region... let me know.

Cheers in advance

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Hi mate,

I will be selling mine in a week or so.

It's got a good spec and I've literally just finished doing the cambelt and dephaser on it with genuine parts

It's on cooksports
Full fat
11 month mot
84k miles
Scorpion exhaust
Loads of history with it

It's in black gold and back on the standard plate now but this is it. I'm also in the Derby area so quite close!

Drop me a pm if you're interested dude

It's absolutely immaculate on the outside.

Screenshot_20190508_195113_com.whatsapp.jpg

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Hi mate,

I will be selling mine in a week or so.

It's got a good spec and I've literally just finished doing the cambelt and dephaser on it with genuine parts

It's on cooksports
Full fat
11 month mot
84k miles
Scorpion exhaust
Loads of history with it

It's in black gold and back on the standard plate now but this is it. I'm also in the Derby area so quite close!

Drop me a pm if you're interested dude

It's absolutely immaculate on the outside.

View attachment 1418263

Few more pics might help with sale?