ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Omnia HD, is out.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I wish I could but I look for used phones now because I know i'll just get a new one scratched to buggery!

VaVa
The Samsung i8910HD is a milestone in mobile technology. It's the first mobile to be able to record high-definition video. It's probably the highest-spec phone currently available, with an 8 megapixel camera, huge OLED touchscreen, MP3 player, FM radio, GPS, WiFi, HSDPA/HSUPA and up to 48GB of memory. If you want to be at the cutting edge, this is the phone for you in 2009.

Although no mention of 1000000000000 'apps' for spirit levels and weather. Let down tbh.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
You're determined to be different but its you that's missing out.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The Samsung i8910HD is a milestone in mobile technology. It's the first mobile to be able to record high-definition video. It's probably the highest-spec phone currently available, with an 8 megapixel camera, huge OLED touchscreen, MP3 player, FM radio, GPS, WiFi, HSDPA/HSUPA and up to 48GB of memory. If you want to be at the cutting edge, this is the phone for you in 2009.

Although no mention of 1000000000000 'apps' for spirit levels and weather. Let down tbh.

LOL! I have both on my iPod Touch, TBF :eek:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
No decent fones out at the minute! All massive! I took at 70£ cheque instead! I'd rather have any fone than an iphone tho! They do my tits in! infact anything apple does.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
£70 cheque?

Not important to your network then?

If you bought an iPhone i would sell mine.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
£70 cheque?

Not important to your network then?

If you bought an iPhone i would sell mine.

Delighted with that tbh. Great tariff and a rolling contract. Remind me what you get with the iphone???

You're a little girl!

VaVa
You're determined to be different but its you that's missing out.

Nothing to do with being different. To do with needing a phone with a decent camera for stills and video, or carry an iPhone (size of house) and a compact camera around at work.

Like every other iPhone fanboy you seem completely blind to the fact there may actually be people out there for whom the iPhone doesn't cut it.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Nothing to do with being different. To do with needing a phone with a decent camera for stills and video, or carry an iPhone (size of house) and a compact camera around at work.

Like every other iPhone fanboy you seem completely blind to the fact there may actually be people out there for whom the iPhone doesn't cut it.

Tis the reason I haven't got one, TBH. I need a camera, too, in this modern day. I also need video recording and other things it doesn't do. Hence why I'm waiting on the next gen coming out, as my iPod Touch is f*cking awesome and I could do with it in phone form.

VaVa
Yeah I know. Which is a shame. Ayway.... this looks good this new Omnia.

How big is it?

I don't spend hours on a phone so OS isn't really top priority, as long as it's no slower than my current Nokia lol

Facelift R53 Cooper S
I'd wait for the iPhone 3 personally, although i am in training to become an iPhone fanboy now they've sorted its flaws out with OS 3.0......

so the iPhone 3 WILL be awesome

/End!

T

thecremeegg

Sod an iphone, overpriced tat! Sure you can get some interesting apps for it, just like for the N95, but you only use them once and thats it.
I want a palm pre :D

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
I must admit I am liking the sound of the Sammy, but tbh mobiles haven't really moved that far ahead to make me want to change my Viewty at the end of my contract in a couple of weeks.

Although I can't wait to hear what changes Apple do with the next Iphone!.