ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OMG.....n95!!!

Nissan 370Z
You have to make sure that your settings are right on the phone!

If you go into "applications"

Then go into "Aplications Manager"

Go "Options"

"Settings"

And set SOFTWARE INSTALLATION TO "All"

Jobs a good un!
user_online.gif

Mondeo ST220
Hehe wow didnt think this would get so much interest!!!

You need to install the acceleromator app for it to work properly.

Theres also a version 1.1 now which is better, link is on the page above.

Press middle button to start lightsaber and again to close it....sounds awesome!!! hahahaha.

Oh and i'm currently downloading an app which uses the same sensor to flip the screen on its side like the iphone does!!!!!!!!

where you getting the screenflip app from?

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Hehe wow didnt think this would get so much interest!!!

You need to install the acceleromator app for it to work properly.

Theres also a version 1.1 now which is better, link is on the page above.

Press middle button to start lightsaber and again to close it....sounds awesome!!! hahahaha.

Oh and i'm currently downloading an app which uses the same sensor to flip the screen on its side like the iphone does!!!!!!!!

where you getting the screenflip app from?

This?

http://www.bysamir.fr/rotateme/

SchwepTek™
Right for all you guys wanting the rotateme IPHONE style app!!!

That is the correct site listed above. The official release hasn't been made yet and is due at the end of the month.

HOWEVER, there is a beta which has been released but it does require some effort to get it working.

Below is a quick step by step on how to do it. I found out with a bit of googling!!!

1) Download the app - CLICK HERE

2) Follow THIS GUIDE to sign the application (a bit complex!!!)

3) Send newly signed application to phone and install!!!

VaVa
I have it working but it's fiddly.... I'm going to wait for the rotateme2.0 to come out, which should be later this month.

The real question is why Nokia would fit an accelerometer and make absolutely no use of it?!

2014 Focus Titanium
I have it working but it's fiddly.... I'm going to wait for the rotateme2.0 to come out, which should be later this month.

The real question is why Nokia would fit an accelerometer and make absolutely no use of it?!

There are a few theories for this, I have no idea which are true though! However I do know that the Accelerometer is for the camera's orientation.

1. They fitted the accelerometer last thing and didn't have time to market it because they didnt want to delay the release.

2. The didn't market it on purpose so that after the iPhone had been released and they had hammered their accelerometer to death with PR, Nokia could just say "oh accelerometer? Yeah we have one of those too.."

Who knows!

VaVa
I like the idea of number 2. LOL

"Accelerometers? We s**t em!"

I'm only just getting into this phone stuff, but with the Nokia running symbian I guess there should be more apps on the horizon to make use of it. Which is nice.

2014 Focus Titanium
Yeah man, the outlook looks good tbh! I doubt it will be too long before we see an official Nokia Auto-Rotate App appear in the catalogs!

Vecta 2.2i SRI 55
can we get any of this soft ware on k850's my brother has got the light saber on his n95 and its great.

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Thats going to kill ten mins at work tomorrow... lol

Its a bit slow... I'm waving my arm like a idiot.. lol

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
ahh this second version is so much better than the first. should have some fun playing with this lol

golf r32
still cant install acceleromator app ,the phone says acceleromator plugin.sis not supported ?

any ideas

-stu-