ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OMG, just found this on autotrader!

172 Cup
WTF? (sorry if its a repost but ive never seen it b4!)
it was once a 182 n he wants £5999 for it, enough said! lol

media.gif

media1.gif

media3.gif

media4.gif

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Anyone seen the V6 on fire? The granny fall in the roadworks and the video of the saxo doing a handbrake turn then falling over?

172 Cup
really? lol it was once black, seen it around huddersfield afew times. sorry tho didnt realise it was posted the other day. doh:S

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
there is a grill for a reason you know lol (aimed at the lad who owns it)

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
tbh, it's well done and has had a lot of money and time spent on it..

Just not really to my taste... or many peoples for that matter!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
after all that work and he didnt even colour code the 2.0 16v badges and no CTR aerial. CS could teach him a thing or two

Stagecoach Ticket
Aint a big fan of it and hate the colour but its had alot time spent on it as alot of people have said. So i still respect it for that think he will be very lucky to get over 4k for it though to be honest much bigger fan of standard 182s.

Think the time has ended for big body kits and loud colours.

PH1 172 Sport
Do you think its been tangoed?? At least the police can't miss him when they are out to fill there daily quota's.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
not a massive fan but theres something about it, atleast it hasnt been diy modded. (apart from the badges).

must be the inner chav trying to get out.

Ad

MK2 FRS
It was sold in Wigan and has now reappeared at another garage in Wigan.

Someone must of lost serious cash on it, as said last time it was up for 10k!