ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OMG i want an M6

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Not a fan. Good review of the updated version in PC magazine. Unless you're a straight line warrior, nothing to recommend it over a 911, GTR, 1*2.

Nippy white cup
I subscribe to M5board on youtube...some great races on there. I sent Ali a link to the Z4M vs CSL.....does very well considering the gearchanges

Chris

They are coming down a lot now, sure they are out of most peoples reach, but they heading in the right direction.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Should of bought one! :( That V10 is just incredible. I need that power in my life.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Sat in one yesterday, not impressed with how it looks, but the engine.....the engine....

I fogot to say, I hate the five spoke wheels they have on them, i'd need to get them changed if I wanted one.

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Been thinking about going for a new shape M3 or else an M6. Only problem with the m6 is the amount of them that have gearbox problems and DCT M3s are still approaching 40k.

Turbos.
Amazing value but big and ugly IMO.

It is 500bhp as with the M5, but a tad lighter. Considering the M5 can beat a Lambo its no surprise!

As impressive as it is though, the M3 betters the M6 by some distance when it comes to driving, you don't get many opportunities to go that fast on the roads after all...

M6 > M3 anyday. I remember being overtaken by a black on a while back, onto a r.bout opened into two lanes. He was gone like time travel.

You mad?

The M6 is stunning.

TorqueOmata775.jpg

m6-hurricane.jpg

And the hamann

wall800.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
The M6 is ugly. There can be no argument from a person that doesn't have cataracts.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Bet you it's not too cheap to run. Am reckoning 10-12mpg...

As clarkson said, i can't live without that power!

My dads business partner had an M6 which i went in a few times.
Father was on the insurance policy so that was a good thing for when i wanted to be chauffeured around in style haha.

It's a nice car, and its pretty quick :)

Integra Type-R DC2
This thread is for the CS Millionaires...

That Hamann though... jizz in my pants.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
M3 driver in that clip was a bit wierd. They rev really high but sounds like the driver short shifted once or twice :S

Both cars are unreal IMO. Didnt like the look of the M6 at first, but like the E60's. theyve grown on me so much. All you need is a slam and a carbon front lip:

IMG_0486.jpg