ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Omex Limiter on a 1.4 16v?

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
I was thinking about buying a omex limiter for my clio? Is there any point?

Cheers guys,

George

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
Possibly stealth because I haven't got the 172/182 exhaust holes, not wanting a stupidly lardge one, just a nice sounding one

172 Cup & K20 Ph1
I'd listen to advice from others on here when they say... don't bother spending the money on the 1.4, the power you'll get for the money you spend will be terrible. I'd focus on looks/handling if you really want to, but save for a much faster car as standard. Long term, you'll regret the money you spent on a car that was never designed to be very quick. That being said, it's your car, you do whatever you like to it. Many will say, don't bother modifying a 2.0 ClioSport, save for a 911 etc.

1.4 16v MK2 PH2 Clio
I'd listen to advice from others on here when they say... don't bother spending the money on the 1.4, the power you'll get for the money you spend will be terrible. I'd focus on looks/handling if you really want to, but save for a much faster car as standard. Long term, you'll regret the money you spent on a car that was never designed to be very quick. That being said, it's your car, you do whatever you like to it. Many will say, don't bother modifying a 2.0 ClioSport, save for a 911 etc.

I understand what your saying, but it's my first car and I don't like it being standard I was just wondering what I could do to make it look smarter and cleaner if you know what I mean