ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Old scrap/nerd content.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Found this flickr randomly. Snaps of random and obscure cars and also if you go further back, a few of scrap heaps. One for the nerds out there .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/reallyloud/

5347429012_f961817b33.png

celica by reallyloud, on Flickr

5338851519_b7e92f0987.png

alfasud sprint by reallyloud, on Flickr

5331293620_1b0953cbc6.png

Crash test Cavaliers by reallyloud, on Flickr

5321051165_19458abc3b.png

Skybound Skyline by reallyloud, on Flickr

I seem to have started on page 37 but oh well.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I'm still loving/crying at some of the scrap pics. Some of these cars are with £££ now.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Think it's on a car rack. IIRC Health and Safety means that you need them now in all scrapyards if you want to stack cars.

Petrol Blue 182.
How is that Skyline staing up in the air?? :S

that skyline was at my local scrappy few months back, they have massive steel girders with support bars, 4 cars high, little polish bloke drives around in a forklift and picks waht you want down. had a polo fall off the top behind me once. s**t my self

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
that skyline was at my local scrappy few months back, they have massive steel girders with support bars, 4 cars high, little polish bloke drives around in a forklift and picks waht you want down. had a polo fall off the top behind me once. s**t my self

wtf, well good for H&S those then!

Petrol Blue 182.
it is a proper pikey site, i used to work in the body shop (seperate company from the scrappy) the polish guy was putting a car up beside it and just nudged it off lol

In the writing under that picture above.

Due to the weight and power output of these French built cars, they're grouped into the same classification as quad bikes meaning they can be driven with motorcycle licenses in the UK

WTF!!!