ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Old New and HUGE

Astra SH 1.6 SXi

all are nice...how much was ur old 1.2 lowered?
ive just put 17s on my 1.216v and thinkit could do wi being dropped
Ta, GAZ

I lowered my 1.2 by 45mm, if i was to do it again would defently of done 60mm cos 45mm wasnt low enuf, could have 4 people in the back and still wouldnt scrape.

Yeh i know chromies not going on new car, need to get rid unless they will fit on my birds mini one.
1.2 ----- 2.0 not bad for my 3rd car at 18 :D

[Edited by jamieswales on 01 May 2005 at 3:23pm]

Mini Cooper S sport

Lovely 182 - but I do prefer them when the stripes dont go right down over the bumpers - looks a bit much IMO. Love that colour though :D.

£1750, the cars registered in my dads name so had to insure it in his name. its has my dad my mum me whos 18 and my gf whos just turned 17 all insured on it, the gf has only got prov aswell seems like a bargain, insured with elephant.

u insured your 17 yr old bird on it, who doesnt have a lisence? you got balls my son, ill give you that

bad idea getting it insured in your dads name for the obvious reasons but then at 18 itd be way too expensive to get it in your name. hmm...

yeh i know as people keep saying. i phoned around for quotes and some insurance companys were sugesting to insure in parents name, also i work for tesco insurance and they dont have a problem with it so im not bothered.

Cant wait to have some power !!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Metallic Black on 01 May 2005

Lovely 182 - but I do prefer them when the stripes dont go right down over the bumpers - looks a bit much IMO. Love that colour though :D.
agree with above, them stripes have been done wrong