ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ok, lowering time

1.2 8v 60bhp
Hey
Ive been saving up for quite a while now, and this week, im hoping to get some coilovers, but....I have a budget of around 400, and I want the car on the floor, legally, I have been looking at the v-maxx coilovers, but they only go down 60mm, which isnt worth while, as I could just get a 60mm kit and cut a coil of the fronts, but anyways, its for a 1.2 mk2 ph2 8v

what would you recommend?

Thanks

Charged Superleggera
i was i the same situation as you a couple of weeks ago mate. but i decided to go with the v max which are up at a bargain price in the group buy, which would take me down to 70 at the front and will get 80-90 custom rear springs for the back. that is enough lowering for me as any lower on the front will make it undrivable and a a 90mm drop at the back should give you the slammed appearance.

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
If your just going to slam it to the ground its gonna handle terrible so imo you might aswell just get some springs and save some cash. If you carnt find any that lower enough get some custom ones made

PH1 iceburg
Hey
Ive been saving up for quite a while now, and this week, im hoping to get some coilovers, but....I have a budget of around 400, and I want the car on the floor, legally, I have been looking at the v-maxx coilovers, but they only go down 60mm, which isnt worth while, as I could just get a 60mm kit and cut a coil of the fronts, but anyways, its for a 1.2 mk2 ph2 8v

what would you recommend?

Thanks

You would be made, how s**t would this make the ride

For smaller springs (if u wanna go silly) contact www.coilsprings.co.uk (or .com) the will make the springs you want.

KEANO did it, search for his car, now thats low

Dan