ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

oil problem

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I checked my oil yesterday morning. Was sitting fine, nearer to max on the dipstick.

Started my car up, said 'oil ok' on the dash'. I then drove 15 miles and parked up for about 45 mins. I then got back into the car and the dash said oil but loads of dashes instead of ok, and the 'serv' light was on. I then got back to mine, parked it up etc and then went back out an hour later, but it was fine, 'oil ok' on the dash' and no service light.

I then parked up shortly after this waiting for someone and turned the ignition off. I turned it back on to start the engine, but the serv light was on again, and it said oil and the dashes again.

Now today it says oil ok every time I get into it (5 times today so far).

Any ideas?

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
park on a hill by any chance? To get an accurate reading on the dipp stick, the engine should be cold and the car on level ground.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
has been fine for the past couple of days, but did it again this afternoon.

where are the level sensors for me to take off the connector?