ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oil/ Campbeltown change

clio 182FF
Hi all

Getting my 182 serviced within the next week whatever happens but I was just interested to know the following...

Anyone have any idea if you get an oil change when you have a new cambelt, aux belt and dephaser pulley? I'm only asking as I haven't had the car long and just wondering if it had new oil at that point which is about 10months and 4000 miles ago or so.

The work was carried out at birchdown and I have been given all the paperwork. Cost £640 iirc.

So really just interested more than anything as to if new oil would have been added at this point? Ps as I said I will still be getting it serviced either way as I have had the car a few months and it's better peace of mind!

Thanks

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Cant tell you if your oil was changed should be on the receipt,but i change my oil/filter every 5000 miles or so helps to keep dephaser and other internals fresh

Mondeo TDCI 130
Hi pal, it will tell you on the invoice if it had the oil changed, i can check tomorrow for you though, i always advise it but some people do it themselves etc to cut costs, so it isn't a certainty!

Cheers
Steve

clio 182FF
Sent you a pm SBV. Thanks for the help guys. Really should have serviced it the day I got it but havdnt got round to it. Should have checked for sure when the last oil change was! Was well looked after though and is getting serviced now. Very unlike me to have
left it at all as I'm bait OCD over stuff like that!