ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh no! What have I done!!!!! Greetings from Cardiff, South Wales

tbh if you got that for 400 quid and all the major things ie engine chassis etc are in order i think its a bargain and personally i would love to undertake a project like that. And if its for the track it doesnt matter how bad it is to live with day to day. am sure with some time, money and care i bet you could get this into a tidy little track car.at times it might be a pain in the backside and you just want rid, but when its finally finsihed and on the track you will realise it was all worth it, i wish you all the best with it mate

Clio 172 Track(ish)
LOL at that dash.

Who the f**k would put something like that in, take a step back and think "yeah, spot on that".

I know! Shocking isnt it! Im just trying to figure out what I'm going to make with all that aluminium?!

tbh if you got that for 400 quid and all the major things ie engine chassis etc are in order i think its a bargain and personally i would love to undertake a project like that. And if its for the track it doesnt matter how bad it is to live with day to day. am sure with some time, money and care i bet you could get this into a tidy little track car.at times it might be a pain in the backside and you just want rid, but when its finally finsihed and on the track you will realise it was all worth it, i wish you all the best with it mate

Lets hope so bud! Watch this space. Thanks for the positive comment!

Should be a fun project.
Ignore the vast amounts of c**ts on here.

Cheers Dude!

And thanks to all the peeps on here that have shown their support! Much love to you :)

www.renparts.co.uk
Could be an interesting project, good luck to you! If it's got no history don't forget to look into getting the cambelt changed :)

Dodgy one
Bargains, :D Wish i'd found it, I'd matt black the whole car for track!

Engine alones worth what you paid!

Starlet GT Turbo
Some more pics of Mr Tango :p

clio.jpg

Under the bonnet, how could he not have put orange in lol

clio2.jpg

ITB BG 182
Looks like it can become some thing good, i have a spare dash for sale. PM me a price and ill let you know.
Also take your own route on what you want to do, so many people just follow the last person and listen to all the bullshit flying about.
I mean this as in relation to DMS's post, bearing in mind you need to have your tongue firmly up some peoples back sides aswell as some of the higher powers on here.

Make your own project thread about it and keep it upto date, could be a good un.