ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

oh how i love my car!! lol

Clio Sport 172
Just been on a 85 mile round trip and thought I would share my MPG for the journey.
That was the top that it reached.
29072008055.jpg

then when i got home it said this..
29072008062.jpg

29072008063.jpg

29072008064.jpg

and that’s how much fuel i used...
29072008065.jpg

it was at 50 - 51 most of the time but by the time I got home it went down before I got cam ready..

So happy with the car now!

I can’t believe it did that with remap, decat, exhaust and IK

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Nicely done in these credit crunch time, thought i had scored the all time best @ 52.2mpg... the record has been broken lol

Writen off dci 100
i wish i was gay life would be so much less complicated

i managed to get 49.1 mpg over about 60 miles but its so boring 20mpg FTW

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'm trying to be Economical and am Still only on 40ish MPG for this Tank, Usually end on 31 cos I get Bored halfway through a Tank

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
The de-cat & re-map has been the best mod for my fuel increase, before i got 40-43 on the motorway now it gets 44-48mpg :approve: just lets the engine run so much better... on the down side when putting my foot to the floor it now drinks alooot more :eek: swings & round abouts though lol

titanic killer
i can agree with the comments above as ive recently taken my gdi system off and refiitted standrd and my mpg has gone done quite noticable too

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Wish my appretnice salary would allow me to do drive it like i stole it 7 days a week :( ... still gets its legs stretched on the weekends ;)

Clio 172 2000
Simon, just a quicky, what bhp you running with your re-map etc? I'm new to 172s, just got rid of my scooby and now have a x reg 172.