ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oh Dear !!!!!!!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Dyson
Don't know what you're on about! I've just ordered one....

Then i woke up and realised it was all a terrible nightmare!!!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Dyson
^^

He aint joking, he has ordered it, cause hes a chav ;)

Mate. Do you really need coilovers with your driving!!! Miss daisy!!!

By the way i ordered the kit for Daz as he isn't old enough to have a paypal account!!!! Love you!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  182cup/D40/Hornet
RENAULT CLIO MK3 (01>05) CARZONE 'TWISTER' BODY KIT
More like 'TWISTED' BODY KIT because you would have to be to buy or fit one!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 + 4 others!
Someone has done that here in my local town, same colour but 5 door!!!

Even has a stupid REALLY LOUD exhaust! and its a 1.2!!!

:lolup: Loser

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BLACK 197!!
Someone has done that here in my local town, same colour but 5 door!!!

Even has a stupid REALLY LOUD exhaust! and its a 1.2!!!

:lolup: Loser

i get it aswell but its great when they bounce there engine of the rev limiter and think there great but when the lights change and there still pullin away when ur about to hit a tonne now thats a good feelin all that money buyin bodykits n big exhausts and it still does 0-60 in 3days...not much point really..just go and do a 2litre engine conversion for the same price..

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  172 Cup 2003
I Saw A Silver 182 Exact Copy Of This On M25 Last Weekend! I Was Laughin So Much Because It Was So Heavy With The Huge Rude Boy Sound System And 3 Passengers And This Bloddy Awful Kit 2inches Off The Floor Lol Name And Shame Yourself!!!!!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Tangoed Works
Seen a car with that kit in real life, looked at it as i drove past and guy put his head down in shame. What a waste of cash. Dont understand why you would pay to make you car look s**t and to take all of its resaleability away.