ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

offset

non sport
the alloys i currently have are keskin 15" x 8j. they look awesome on the car as it is lowered 60mm.

the trouble im havin is the rear ones are offset et20 and the front are et30 so obviously the rear stick out more, and when i have someone sitting in the back it scrubs really bad...my question is would it look stupid if i swap the front with the rear?the alloys look exactly the same in style so no deeper dish they are just different offset.i think it would solve the issue of scrubbing as there is more arch space at the front but dont want it to look crap. cheers guys

non sport
i wish!!my missus is 8 stone and it still scrubbed!!what is offset measured in?mm?im trying to gauge how big a difference et20 and et30 is!!

Black Clio GT
swap the fronts with the backs, if they look w**k/dont work then might have to look at a bit of chamber at the back.......

non sport
ipodsandguns...what do you means by bump stops?

and cheers saner and Da wondered if it was in mm.hmmm dont think il know until i actually try changing them round