ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

(Official) Rate the last Game you played

Goliath I
I know there has been a huge amount of 'Rate the last' in general chat but I thought the this section could do with a game one.

Tiger Woods 11 on the Wii 8/10
Probably play better with the 'motion plus' adapter, but not to bad game all round... just get your swing right ;)

God of War 3 on the PS3 - for me 4/10. Great graphics I mean 12/10 for the graphics but after 15 minutes of mindless button bashing I couldn't take it any more!

Mito Sportiva 135
Mine:

Bad Company 2 - 8.5/10. Decent single player except for non-event ending with good variety and concise. Great multiplayer although could do with more unlocks (or better staggering of the ones on offer) and maybe a killstreak system (although following a COD MW style rather than MW2's ridiculousness) Changing player on the fly is good.

MW2 - 7/10. High production values for single player, even if story was pretty confused. Multiplayer is very addictive but lacks depth and too many bugs. Prestige system is still pointless - must be a better way of doing it to keep you playing. No incentive to swap guns other than a few more points.

Transformers War for Cybertron - 6/10. Enjoyable single player if you like Transformers, although would have liked more genuine characters not just generic classes of enemies to plow through. Multiplayer is enjoyable but for a third person shooter the arenas were all a bit too similar. The transforming mechanic works well though, but the weapons aren't exciting enough. Character models are good.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Myst for iPhone 10/10.

Currently playing Mirror's Edge on the iDog too. Awesome.

How the hell does that work on the iPhone, Royston? I had to get a 360 controller specifically to play this on the PC. Even with all the functionality of the keyboard & mouse, I found it lacking in trying to control the main character in Mirror's Edge.

Last game for me was another hour of Torchlight last night. Loved it when I first got it, but its now getting boring and repetitive. Same 'ol dungeon hack again and again. Probably good in co-op mode though, I reckon. 5/10.

D.

57 Clio Campus Sport
How the hell does that work on the iPhone, Royston? I had to get a 360 controller specifically to play this on the PC. Even with all the functionality of the keyboard & mouse, I found it lacking in trying to control the main character in Mirror's Edge.

Last game for me was another hour of Torchlight last night. Loved it when I first got it, but its now getting boring and repetitive. Same 'ol dungeon hack again and again. Probably good in co-op mode though, I reckon. 5/10.

D.

It's similar to jailbreaker, you swipe down duck, up to jump etc, I didn't get it at first because I thought it would either be too complicated or be dimmed down too much but it's excellent.

A red missile
I've finally caught up (about 4 years too late) with the rest of the world and got Crysis, looks the nadgers on the lappy at work, manager wasn't best pleased - er Paul, what's that, it's a laptop dimwit I thought even you could spot that, should you be playing games at work, it's my lunchbreak - if you don't mind i'm busy :)

9/10

DCi
tiger woods 11 for ps3
8/10 - true aim is a good way to stop you just learning where to click on the swing meter but it's a shame you dont get replays when you do a great shot automatically.