ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, sorry about last night. My router was being pissy and by the time I'd got it restarted I went on FIFA. :eek:

I should be on tonight though.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've been on twice past few days, tbh i wasted my money getting this the second time round. The hit detection, the sound of the guns and the way the gun fires is shocking.

AK

M240i
We have missed your high pitched squealing!

Dunno if I'll be on, up at 4.30 for a flight tomorrow morning.

Merc
Haven't been on COD since Christmas. Black ops was a let down for me. Shame as I am a beast, atleast used to be on MW2 got upto 25,000 in the world iirc. got 25-35 kills nearly every match even with sniper.

Waiting for MW3, haven't started up my Ps3 in about 5 months, the OH is over the moon tbh.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i've been on twice past few days, tbh i wasted my money getting this the second time round. The hit detection, the sound of the guns and the way the gun fires is shocking.

It's called recoil. Doesn't exist on mw2...

DCi
got an exam on thursday which i need to revise for then i fly off on holiday for 10 days after that so not much from me now :(

Bus w**ker
Right I'm back, unfortunately, in Nottingham. Just gonna get my breakfast (yup it was one of those nights), unpacked, showered and over the amount I've spent on strippers and then I'll be on. Be there!

Or don't.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

It's called recoil. Doesn't exist on mw2...

LOL. Exactly. Don't get me wrong, I prefer MW2 overall, but it is really easy to get a tight spread of fire in MW2. It's like having homing bullets.

LY 182
Getting to know the new maps more and definitely enjoying them.

Had some solid games yesterday and got a fair few rolling thunders. Get a spy plane on the go and boom triple kill. :eek:

Bus w**ker
Stop being a selfish Jew and buy them all.

I'll be on tonight...I *may* have fell asleep yesterday when I sat down to have a blast. :eek:

Bus w**ker
s**t the bed! Scots in dodgy dealing shocker!!! LOL

Does this mean you two Jews will finally have all the map packs?!?