ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

172 SPORT PH2
fozzy107 - add me pc gamers, x-fire + steam, gonna go rip some zombies up! got to level 25 on my mates ps3 last night!!! got the jit of it!!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
just had whats known in the trade as a full house. thundergun and ray gun all upgraded with monkeys and all perks. lol first time ever.

E92 330
Just been playing zombies with a couple of randoms, apparently there is a couple of glitches, something about a load of power bonuses, and free monkeys!! This may have been discussed before but cba trawling through the thread!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah there's a Easter egg for power ups. Not a glitch. 1 person lies prone in a corner and another jumps on top, you both die and another person revives you.

DCi
As soon as I started winning on S&D the little dweebs only retort was to report me for spelling c**t out in my emblem

There is no point in having such a feature if you can't be offensive!

Bumder With A Buffer
Richy you're such a team player! ;)

Do you mean captures/defends??

No need..I kept the other team off the bases whilst 2 of the other guys captured..Using headset on that for the first time in ages and they were some foreign guys who actually spoke...it was good.

Sometimes Im s**t at capturing sometimes im s**t at rushing/keeping people back..this time I was s**t at capturing but good at rushing :)

White APE
Was on fire last night. Started at prestige(3) level 9 played 11 games of tdm and ranked up to level 18.

LY 182
You do level up super quick at the start. When you get mid 30's it takes awhile longer though. You get decent guns from Lv14 IMO though (Famas) so it's all good.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
As soon as I started winning on S&D the little dweebs only retort was to report me for spelling c**t out in my emblem

There is no point in having such a feature if you can't be offensive!
How about acting your age maybe? Think of something creative instead of spelling stupid words or putting a penis in there.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I've made the newcastle united badge for my emblem, looks good on the AK47 but even better on the 74u... shame i dont like that gun!

Also, I have a new PSN name for sh!ts and giggles.... RichtofenTheDr ... "Annnnnd he is no longer with us!"

Astra SRI/ Hornet
if i cant download the new map packs off my mate i wont be playing them. treyarch are not getting anymore money off me. the game still doesnt work properly. had 3 hard freezes and countless connection lost today. then theres the fps and hit detection thats always fucked up.

Mountune Tractor
if i cant download the new map packs off my mate i wont be playing them. treyarch are not getting anymore money off me. the game still doesnt work properly. had 3 hard freezes and countless connection lost today. then theres the fps and hit detection thats always fucked up.

Ha ha I thought I'd pop back in to see what was happening on this game now, sure enough Kev is in here moaning again yet still playing. Major lols. I bet you buy the map pack aswell!

Mk2 ph1 clio
My black ops playercard!

geordiesemblem.jpg

Taken on my iphone so not great quality!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Ha ha I thought I'd pop back in to see what was happening on this game now, sure enough Kev is in here moaning again yet still playing. Major lols. I bet you buy the map pack aswell!

i won't. Lol I gave my mate all the map packs for WAW so he said he's gonna give me the BO ones.

Mountune Tractor
i won't. Lol I gave my mate all the map packs for WAW so he said he's gonna give me the BO ones.

As you know, I quit this s**t before Christmas, chopped in for BF2 and have never looked back. MW2 was the king of FPS and still is imo, BF2 is very very good though and a mile better than BO (ps3 only).

Im undecided whether to go for the map pack tbh... MW2 is starting to piss me off again due to all the hacked lobbies, so may have to migrate back to Blops.

The new maps looks gooood though. That zipline looks epic.

LY 182
I'll be more than happy paying for the map backs just for the sheer fun of picking people off on the zipline. You know everybody is gonna be having some serious fun with that lol.

That said, I'll be buying the map packs because I still really enjoy the game and they all look like interesting maps that should add more to the game.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Good few games last night, love firing range likes! So many killstreaks!

Oh and they Aug is easier to use than the spray and pray AK47, i'm finding it a nightmare!

I need the commando! I'm on level 40.

What's the best/quickest way to rank up? Start using pistols ect...?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Good few games last night, love firing range likes! So many killstreaks!

Oh and they Aug is easier to use than the spray and pray AK47, i'm finding it a nightmare!

I need the commando! I'm on level 40.

What's the best/quickest way to rank up? Start using pistols ect...?

Get good scores, what game modes you play?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Get good scores, what game modes you play?
Domination mostly, scores are good, top 3 every game win or lose.
I'm talking about challenges, you see in every cod i'm more interested in winning than doing challenges on every gun. I find the best and stick with it until the next best gun.

I haven't even fired a sniper rifle in BO yet.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
That's fine if your doing that you will get there eventually. I have never even looked at the challenges page, honest. If you can vary your guns and killstreaks a bit, can you earn a chopper gunner easily enough? If you can you can get some big games, like 40 - 10 etc they will guarantee you 10,000 xp a game.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
HQ is domination iirc.

Yeah i've been using different attachments after completing the silencer ones ect...

I had 3 games in a row last I got 10k plus, first time i've ever had a run like that. Disconnection issues are still shockingly bad sometimes. What is it with this game?

MW2 was almost perfect for games, 99% of the time you got the game finished.

Headquarters can gain you massive points if your team is any good.
Definitely better than doing Domination imo.

I generally play Domination atm just for the change from TDM... Not too bothered about levelling up etc.