ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

LY R27
Got my copy from Game today, been enjoying it so far, I think it's been hyped up too much and everyone expects it to be much better than MW2, which it isnt, its a good game, but think of it as a mix between W@W and MW2, thats how I see it anyway

Wager matches is a good addition, gun game is awesome!

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
It seems as though the guys that hated W@W sont like this, I however liked it so I should be fine.

I'd pay for a zombies game tbh so this'll do.

I loved waw. Kar98 NICE! this isn't like it. The maps are designed badly I think. 1 or 2 great maps but most are waaayyyyy over crowded and the spawn system is probably the worst in any cod yet.

Evo 8 MR
I unfortunately have to wait until 7am tomorrow because Steam says this game is not yet released. c***s.

Never above 25mpg
I'll be waiting till Thursday to get mine from GAME. Got the pre-order slip and I can wait a few days tbh.

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
My amazon says it's been sent with home delivery service I thought they sent then through royal mail? Will I have to sign for it then as I will be at work 2moro so can't sign for it.

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Not happy that's it's hdnl wish i didn't pre order now and just went to tesco like with the last two. Said it was being sent 1st class post

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
LOL seriously, my mate's been on the tills since 5 watching it grow and grow, i guess some have headed to Asda as it's at least inside so they won't get soaked like if they go to town. It'd be funny if they asked for ID, majority of them are school kids tbh.

DB.

BMW 440i
Lol at that from ASDA, I have pre ordered mine from ASDA and am hoping there is a separate queue, otherwise I will simply drive home and go in the morning.

Dodgy one
So theres a few knocking it... Think i'l have to arrange to get round to my mates PS3 and have a bash on it, Hes preordered it and probs sat playing it now lol

Renault Clio 1.4
Good luck to those of you going for a midnight release. A lad I know has been told to get to his Asda for no later than 8, as they're expecting silly queues.

I'll defo be on tonight mate.

Just came back from Asda and the queue is HUGE! Easily 300/400, started at 6 apparently!

Some people. My local Asda and Tesco have queues, Sainsburys however, doesn't.

200 Gordini
I'm at asda now, we are getting tickets and waiting for our number to be called. No queing so I can go get some shopping done :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I see on second chance pro if your down you Dan be revived by your team even though they have not got it equiped. Wonder if you score a kill and they don't loose a death? If that's not the case everyone will be going round with second chance pro and everyone won't die lol

LY 182
Just got mine from Sainsbury's. Got there around 11.35 and only a handful of people there. 5th or 6th in the queue job done at 12.02 lol. Too tired though so getting some sleep and playing tomorrow. (Not hardcore enough clearly). :eek:

Mk2 Clio dci
Got to my asda at half past, about 30 people ahead of me. Get out and home by 12:15, turn on xbox and what do i get for the first time in 3 years?? Bloody RROD!! f**k My Life :(

MY10 R35 GTR
yawn sick of it already. usual online crap. ppl ending up with 20 kills after playing for 2 minute.