ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Yea the PS3 does struggle on big maps, especially Jungle - it doesn't like that.

Just can't see how they can justify this is a new release.

Very similar gameplay to MW2, just less aesthetically pleasing and more bloated.

Doesn't add up.

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I have tried to google it (pretty lame attemt to be honest), but couldn't find the answer.

Does anyone know how much it will be at PC world?

Bumder With A Buffer
Agreed, many are lucky to receive the game before they are supposed to. But the original point of pre ordering is guaranteeing a copy on that release day, not 'get it before anyone else a few days before'.

+1

I really don't see why people moan about not getting it early. The idea of pre-ordering is to receive a copy on release day not before. I don't know where the pre-ordering and receive x amount of days beforehand came from???

ShopTo stated that at Activisions request they would not be sending them out till today. As I keep saying how can GAME, the hut, gamegears etc get away with sending them early every year and not be penalised??? :S

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
didnt get much sleep last night lol, was visualising what i needed to do when i got the same game strategy lol.

so what's the default stuff them when you first start, perk wise and gun wise?

There is basically 1 default class for each weapon class. Assault rifle with m16, smg with mp5k, default shotgun(which is pretty crap), sniper class and a lmg class too.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I'l be passing through the town centre at 11pm. I wonder how many people will be queing up at the game shops an hour early. Look's like Craigus may be there ;)

I may be tempted to go back at 12, but may be a tightwad and get it in sainsburys cheaper with my shopping 2moro night. Hope they don't sell out the first day.

Lol, I'll be in the queue at Sainsbury's mate, I doubt there will be many people there, you should be able to get it in the morning.

Bumder With A Buffer
I really do fancy going to my local Tesco but honestly im sure I can wait 8 more hours (well 11 by the time mr postie gets here)

Lol, I'll be in the queue at Sainsbury's mate, I doubt there will be many people there, you should be able to get it in the morning.

Sainsubury's is opening at midnight especially for a game release!? Or are they just staying open from 10?

Random. I can do my shopping at the same time and save the difference :cool:

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
wonder how many people will get red rings, i would probly go mental. Should be ok micosoft repaired myne a few months ago

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I've had 2 now the first was an original release too and never got red rings.

Sold my other one to dannylee and iirc that is still going strong.

Got lucky I guess, played FO3/NV and BF:BC2 on em for 8 hours at a time too.

Mountune Tractor
*f**king cool video alert* - this game looks f**king ace! Roll on midnight!

Last edited by a moderator:
If I go to my local 24hour tesco, can I be sure they are selling it at midnight?

Do all tescos do gaming stuff aswell? :S

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
looks good like, abit of SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY lol, accuracy going down the window.

as the guy said, not mant people will have cold blodded from start so get those hight kill streaks in from the word go

Mountune Tractor
looks good like, abit of SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY lol, accuracy going down the window.

as the guy said, not mant people will have cold blodded from start so get those hight kill streaks in from the word go

I agree but that's what an smg should be, deadly at close range. Someone mentioned it's too accurate at the hip.....err that's cause they are. He also mentions that you can't snipe with smg's anymore and there is a lack of snipers due to no qs.

Mountune Tractor
From hot uk deals:

Asda

£4.97 When you trade in Fallout New Vegas or Fable 3 or Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2. £36.97 on it’s own.

Sainsburys

£27.97 when you spend £30 or more in-store. £37.97 on it’s own.

Tesco

£25 when you also purchase 2100 Xbox Live Points Card, 3 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership, £20 PS3 PSN Card. £39.90 on it’s own.

Morrisons

£29.99 when you buy any other chart game, £39.99 on it’s own

Game

£24.99 when bought with any other Xbox 360 or PS3 Chart title. Also £24.99 when traded in with selected games

Gamestation

£24.99 when bought with any other Xbox 360 or PS3 Chart title.

HMV

£42.99 or £7.99 when you trade in Medal of Honour

Blockbuster
£44.99 or £0.99 when you trade in two of these games : Medal of Honour, Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas, MMA, F1 2010, Star Wars The Force Unleashed

Details

All prices where confirmed in the national newspapers on 8th November 2010. Prices may be subject to stock levels and terms and conditions. Check in-store for exact details. The relevant adverts can be seen in The Sun, The Mirror and The Daily Star

how much is it at ASDA, Tesco, Sainsburys on launch?

:cool:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
that's the way it should be imo, sniping should be just for long range no shitty quick scoping, every gun class should be what they are designed for. as he said ACR on mw2 you can snipe with it. i agree this shouldnt be in this game. fair is fair

My Amazon order still says dispatching soon... clowns!

So whats the difference in layout?

Last edited:
  Mk1 MX-5 next summer
It seems as though the guys that hated W@W sont like this, I however liked it so I should be fine.

I'd pay for a zombies game tbh so this'll do.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
The SMGs are definitely a lot shorter range now, which they should be. You can still pick people off from a distance but you have to be uber accurate.

Hopefully PSN won't crash come midnight, been enjoying it so far :rasp: