ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Been playing the campaign, done 4 levels so far on regular seems pretty good to me quite a interesting/exciting storyline/cut scenes. I am not bothered about playing online because I'm crap!! Gunna jump on it again when im home from work.
Where'd you receive it from?

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Couple of mates at work have copied versions, and from what I'm aware of, have now been playing the campaign for the last three days! :dapprove:

Yeah probably coincidence it was leaked 3-4 days ago i guess ;)

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Couple of mates at work have copied versions, and from what I'm aware of, have now been playing the campaign for the last three days! :dapprove:
Does that mean the campaign actually lasts more than 5-6 hours:eek:

172 Cup
Couldn't be bothered waiting for the postman so bought it from Steam.

Pre-loading now :rasp:

661afa19.jpg

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
It's being rumoured that Sainsbury's and Morrisons will sell Call of Duty: Black Ops for just £25 at launch.

That's according to MCV, which also reports that GAME will offer the title for £24.99 if bought with any other in-store chart game on Xbox 360 or PS3.

Trade in Halo: Reach, Dead Rising 2, F1 2010 or FIFA 11 and you'll get it for the same price too.

Meanwhile, Gamestation will give an extra £5 of store credit to punters who trade in two titles against a Black Ops purchase, and will also offer the game for £20 when bought with an Xbox 360 4GB console.

The deals are set to run until November 14, MCV says.

"We've got more games, and specifically more copies of Call of Duty: Black Ops, than anyone else and we're also offering the biggest range of deals offering fantastic value," said GAME and Gamestation trading director Adam Davis.

GAME is opening hundreds of stores at midnight on Monday to sell the title as early as possible.
Interesting.

White Sti Hatch
Well pissed i want it on monday !!!!

Dear Valued Customer,
We are writing to you in reference to your pre order for Call of Duty Black ops. (all formats, normal and hardened editions)
In accordance with Activision requiring a simultaneous release date please note that all copies of this title will be dispatched Monday 8th November in time for its official release date of 9th November 2011.
Please remember that current statistics should see 98% of Royal Mail orders arrive next working day.
Due to record breaking pre order figures, ShopTo will start processing the orders from Thursday November 4th, which will mean charging credit/ debit cards for successful payment.
To avoid any disappointment please make sure your payment details on your account are correct.
Once again thank you for shopping with ShopTo.

--
Regards,
ShopTo Support

Everywhere i read was saying ShopTo would be sending out early, glad i kept with Amazon i guess. Not too fussed as long as i get it on the tuesday.

Bumder With A Buffer
Christ some poeple are so pathetic about wanting the game early aint they??

"Oh my status has changed to dispatched..I better get it Friday/Saturday/Monday or il be having words/sueing GAME/HMV etc"

Mountune Tractor
Zombie Spoiler Vid:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheZombiesOps#p/u/3/WIC9KmTgXfU[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I'm surprised coolshop haven't dispatched theirs yet. I thought it would be sent out this morning, guess they have the rest of the day yet.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
If the online servers aren't on how can you/he judge how good it is?

Duel layer discs in front of the screen too? I'd be guessing it's just a downloaded version

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
If the online servers aren't on how can you/he judge how good it is?

Duel layer discs in front of the screen too? I'd be guessing it's just a downloaded version

Because you can play it....

Its gone FAR too arcadey.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
My amazon order still says not despatched : (. People will be 15th prestige by Tuesday and we'll all be noobs. Lol

My amazon order still says not despatched : (. People will be 15th prestige by Tuesday and we'll all be noobs. Lol
Noob tube, yes? ;)

just been reading AV forum... ASDA is supposidly selling for £35, Tesco £39 and Morissons are doing it for £25 or £29 (cant remember which price) if you buy another chart game. All just rumours naturally, but nevertheless, ill be quite happy if it is at £35 or less. Especially considering how much ill be raping it!
Single-handedly going to ruin my degree!