ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Mito Sportiva 135
Have you read about the new zombie mode? You play either Fidel Castro, Nixon, JFK and someone else I can't remember. The scenario is you are trapped in the White House whilst a zombie invasion starts...luckilly there is a horde of weapons stached in there. I kid you not - news on Gamecentral today.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah we know. Lol I watched that whole hour vid. Lol it's basically WAW but upto date. I'm awesome at WAW aswell. Seems like a f**k on getting pro perks though like when you've done it you probably won't wanna presteige.

Mito Sportiva 135
I wish they just scrapped the whole prestige thing and scaled all the weapon unlocks out accordingly. Prestiging is such a pointless way to level up, I understand it is meant to handicap better players but it's just so annoying.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
It's changed slightly now I think. Level 50 is highest and ya can only prestige 5 times from what I've heard.

Mito Sportiva 135
Why?!? Literally what is the point?

On games like Bad Company 2 it encourages you to progress to unlock more stuff, COD gives only to take away again. Only a few people do 10 prestiges, I imagine 15 will take even longer even with level cap of 50.

WHY?!? lol

WaW I got to 10th, MW2 I've stopped on 1st, couldn't be bothered with it.

Why?!? Literally what is the point?

On games like Bad Company 2 it encourages you to progress to unlock more stuff, COD gives only to take away again. Only a few people do 10 prestiges, I imagine 15 will take even longer even with level cap of 50.

WHY?!? lol

Peer pressure, it's a killer.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i got sick around 7-8 prestige doing it over and over again. 15 will be a killer if you got to start over again

10 x 70 = 700 (MW2)

15 x 50 = 750 (Black Ops)

So an extra 50 levels on what MW2 has.

True, but don't forget from level 50-70 the XP required to level up increases, so it may be quicker (or the same) to prestige this time.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Preordered the Hardened Edition today for PS3 from shopto.net, hopefully they will send it out early like they did with F1 lol:approve: couldn't be arsed to line up for another 2 hours in the cold this year to get it on release day:dapprove:

Preordered the Hardened Edition today for PS3 from shopto.net, hopefully they will send it out early like they did with F1 lol:approve: couldn't be arsed to line up for another 2 hours in the cold this year to get it on release day:dapprove:

ShopTo have posted on their own forum, stating the can not post early.

Saw a link early on AVF.

Originally Posted by ShopTo on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Shopto have announced that, in accordance with their contract with Activision, that they will ship COD Blacks Ops on Monday 8/11/10 to arrive with customers on the release date of Tuesday 9/11/10.

Based on current statistics held, that should see 98% of Royal Mail orders arriving next working day.

Shopto realise that this means that 2% may not arrive the next working day, instead arriving within 2 business days from despatch.

This announcement is made, to avoid all the speculation and numerous threads and questions about shipping, that usually occurs around the launch of a new Call of Duty.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah I was thinking a nuke aswell if ya shoot all the manicans heads off quick enough. But he did say it's nails to do and would take a whole team. Probs 1 for a private match.

Mountune Tractor
I've just geeked out and watched that whole video, I gotta say this game looks fantastic and looks to be on a whole new level to MW2.
The wager matches are awesome, I don't hardly ever play FFA but that's going to change with this game.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh going to get this...but going to hold out until Christmas. With a new flat purchased not going to have any money so hopefully this will keep me occupied for months to come!!!

I've pre-ordered with 2 websites now :eek:

Just need to decide which one to cancel, in the hope to get it on the Monday.

Mountune Tractor
I'm working late Monday so haven't bothered, might nip to a store at midnight though as I finish at 10!
Supermarkets must have their stocks coming in soon, where are the damn prices!

Mountune Tractor
I can see some large supermarket adverts for cheap copies in this weekends tabloids, let the price war commence!

LY 182
It's already come out that woolworths arnt going to honour the codes and you'll have to pay full price. Go a few pages back. Lol

Just looked. I don't see anything saying 100% you'll pay full price? Just that there may potentially be an issue?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Just looked. I don't see anything saying 100% you'll pay full price? Just that there may potentially be an issue?

If ya read it. It says if you arnt entitled to the code then you will pay full price. So if say this code is an employees code and you arnt an employee of woolworths or littlewoods then you'll be paying full price and won't get the game delivered on time.