ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
trust me. been going on about it on YT for quite some time.

Scavenger only resupplies bullets.grenades etc. NOT noob tubes.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
trust me. been going on about it on YT for quite some time.

Scavenger only resupplies bullets.grenades etc. NOT noob tubes.
it does Seb, scavenger does re supply noob tubes providing you got the noob tube on if you havnt then it dosnt iirc of hand. i hardly use noob tubes been a while

Thats good on the kill streaks makes you a better player

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
that isn't what is being banded about the YT community for black ops. but i guess we will wait and see :)

i will be gutted if scavenger doesn't LOL

won't be buying it until nov 23 though for me. got work to do..

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
that isn't what is being banded about the YT community for black ops. but i guess we will wait and see :)

i will be gutted if scavenger doesn't LOL

won't be buying it until nov 23 though for me. got work to do..
ah sorry you on about it on Black ops sorry i was on about MW2

thats good to hear, less noob tubes

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah scavenger doesn't replenish rpg's or explosives but doesn't say what the pro does yet so wait and see. I reason the pro will add explosives.

But what's the point in a killstreak if it doesn't help ya get the next 1? There would be no point in having them apart from winning the game which people arnt that bothered about cos what if your mint and ya whole team are tards.

But what's the point in a killstreak if it doesn't help ya get the next 1? There would be no point in having them apart from winning the game

Winning the game, or getting the most kills is my aim, not getting killstreaks.

Care packages don't count towards the next streak, which is fair.

Will make the game fairer IMO.

S3, Polo
Got a Predator Missile > Triple Kill later > Got Harriers. In FFA at least, they seem to contribute to your tally?

I've been encountering a LOT of boosting recently (two friends using Tac Ins to repeately headshot each other to get high scores/ Nuke) = Bullsh!t.

Apparently, Treyarch are looking to stamp it out (relying on the Theatre Mode and allowing people to submit cheaters to them). 3 strikes = perma-ban. Source: One - Two

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Winning the game, or getting the most kills is my aim, not getting killstreaks.

Care packages don't count towards the next streak, which is fair.

Will make the game fairer IMO.

But what I'm saying is which is always what they have done is to make it satisfying for the individual player. You can be the best cod player in the world but if you have 6 noobs on your team ya ain't gonna win so the killstreaks are there for individual bonus.
I'm all about ac130's I couldn't give a f**k about wins. How many times does it put you in a game with 30 seconds left or less and your 5000 points behind. You only have control over your own kills.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just had a look at the perks list for the first time, i see i cant use ninja and marathon together lol, so is Hardened Stopping Power then, i cant remember on COD4 what it did?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
But what I'm saying is which is always what they have done is to make it satisfying for the individual player. You can be the best cod player in the world but if you have 6 noobs on your team ya ain't gonna win so the killstreaks are there for individual bonus.
I'm all about ac130's I couldn't give a f**k about wins. How many times does it put you in a game with 30 seconds left or less and your 5000 points behind. You only have control over your own kills.

im with you kev on that one, i'm all about kills too and not the win well sort of lol but i know where you coming from

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah if I'm with the csas I'm all about the win but most of the time you play with utter retards. Today a lad on the other team in s and d was last alive and didn't know how to disarm the bomb. Lol his team went mental.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah if I'm with the csas I'm all about the win but most of the time you play with utter retards. Today a lad on the other team in s and d was last alive and didn't know how to disarm the bomb. Lol his team went mental.
I definitely agree if it's csas i'll sacrifice my kills for a team win. All day long winning as a team is a great feeling when everybody has contributed!

MK5 R32
I've got a bad feeling there will be alot of camping in this one due to the killstreaks not counting towards the next killstreak :(

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Jungle looks the kiddy of a map. I'm gutted they've not arranged the perks to stop tits running about on run profiles but hey ho

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I've got a bad feeling there will be alot of camping in this one due to the killstreaks not counting towards the next killstreak :(

you mean because people don't do that now? Get harriers and hide until they get chopper or ac?!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
noticed a cheeky undermounted flame thrower there. not heard that mentioned before. when is black ops set? cos the weapons look new tech.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I think it spans a few generations.

Nam to slightly in the future or something. Could be totally wrong though.

Giulietta 940
Its meant to be set during the Cold War era... so yeah, it's over a few decades.

Really hope Treyarch don't mess this up! I'm also not a fan of the overpriced DLCs either :(

E87 118d M Sport
Whos got the cheapest pre-order so far then? Was guna buy it from the supermarket at midnight (the last 3 years this hasnt let me down) but I cant this year cuz of a new job.

Giulietta 940
Waiting for it to come out for pre-order on Steam :( They usually offer a 5-10% discount on RRP. Plus PC users usually pay less anyway.

Bumder With A Buffer
Was it the same ad the one on the previous page? Wouldn't surprise me, guessing it was in an ad break when footy was on??

Not sure what page its on as Im only on page 11 (got my settings set to maximum replies per thread) Yep was during the footy

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah that was the advert last night. Just checked November 9th is a Tuesday so might do a late nighter to buy it Monday. Unless if ya pre order ya get it a day early? I mite just be safe and pre order.

Mountune Tractor
People are going to moan about this game, I can see it now, but I like Treyarch and I think they have done a decent job in the past.
Everyone moaned about WAW but it took a lot more skill to play than MW 1/2. Yeah there were problems but what game doesn't have them?
The great thing about Treyarch is as soon as glitches start appearing they should disappear. IW are rubbish at fixing glithces in games, f**king useless in fact.
People also gotta remember that this game is based in the 60s/70s/80s, it's not modern warfare as we know it from IW. Personally I cannot wait.

Just bought a 360, in due time for BO. Cheapest place to preorder it on 360? Anywhere which usually ship out a day early? I rarely preorder so no idea. thanks

Coolshop seems to be most people's choice for cheapest (at the moment), and rumour is they delivery early too.

I've used GAME, but it's £44.99.

Mk2 ph1 clio
been watching that jungle video and noticed that the sniper rifle, at one point, had at least two different levels of zoom which could be handy. Not seen that in any COD game before or battlefield game for that matter.. only once in "Sniper" for the xbox.

AK

M240i
been watching that jungle video and noticed that the sniper rifle, at one point, had at least two different levels of zoom which could be handy. Not seen that in any COD game before or battlefield game for that matter.. only once in "Sniper" for the xbox.

Same as Halo then?