ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

odyssey ph1 172 the new arrival

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
just picked this up yesterday, its done 74k 2001 model and drives better than the racing blue 182 iv got lol.

inside is immaculate and the outside has come out quite clean aswell, iv sanded and buffed the headlights to get rid of the old scabby bits at the top, the drivers wing has a few cracks in the paint i guess this may be caused how the headlights get dmaged by the sun? maybe?

my plans are to put either anthracite ph2 172 wheels or some turinis, lower it, phase 2 back lights and possible phase 2 boot and bumper, phase 2 door mouldings and side bullets and get the handles colour coded.
THE LEXUS LIGHTS ARE GOING!

its got a twin magnex on at the moment which im not keen on either so il proberly end up fitting a single 3" outward rolled if i can get 1.

heres some pics before i got it and after i buffed it :)

anybody know how many there is in this colour?

1816409-1.gif

corsa039.gif

corsa040.gif

corsa048.gif

corsa016.gif

corsa047.gif

corsa018.gif

heres 1 of the rb aswell :D

racingblue094-1.gif

TrackCar & F30 330d
Is this going to be your track car?

Looks gash at the moment but once its lowered and changed the lights & wheels it shoud look better :)

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
no what makes u think its going to be a track car? just bought it as it saves putting alot of miles on the 182 and using it all the time, i did have corsa redtop and many other cars but this came up very cheap imo after i sold the corsa

yeah the wheels and lights are going

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
You get it off a lass on Pistonheads??

Pretty sure I was close to going viewing that

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
ahhh, just looked, its not the same one. Bargin though mate.........

Oh

Nice wheel cover

1816409-3.jpg

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
im only puttin the phase 2 lights (already done) and ph2 172 wheels on it in grey. lower it abit then probs leave it :D

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
well heres a bit of an update, sold the oz wheels and got some anthracite grey 172 wheels, lowered on eibach's getting the door handles, phase 2 bump strips and engine bay cover painted on wednesday :D

clio172012.gif

clio172008.gif

clio172010.gif