ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Odyssey on Speedline 675's :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Change of wheel again, think I may have issues! lol!

picked these up, slapped some AD08R's on and popped them on the car. I think it needs more lows to truly pull them off, but as a daily I need to keep it practical at the mo, so that will be a test for later!

anyway, few pics from trip to Mallory at the weekend for some passenger rides out

DSC_3006.JPG

DSC_3004.JPG

DSC_3005.JPG

DSC_3003.JPG

cheers

Ben

Attachments

• DSC_2994.JPG
    DSC_2994.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_3001.JPG
    DSC_3001.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 91
Do you let a woman drive the car?

Not suggesting they are generally incapable of parking near to kerbs without scratching the s**t out of even dished wheels, nevermind sticky-out ones...

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Mmm, you know, i'm not sure i like them :/

They're definately a grower and better in the flesh but I'm still on the fence!

Do you let a woman drive the car?

Not suggesting they are generally incapable of parking near to kerbs without scratching the s**t out of even dished wheels, nevermind sticky-out ones...

Flol, I barely trust myself with them but no the missus doesn't even drive and even if she did it'd be a no, lol

They look like cheap wheel trims.

They genuinely do, particularly from behind the car, it's odd as half me sees a 1992 fiesta pop plus and half of me is in love with them. Odd feeling