ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Odd electrical fault

Clio Sport xxx
Have a strange apparent electrical fault that came about yesterday on my drive home. Having stopped for some petrol I set off again to see the 'SERV' service light had come on. I then very quickly noticed that the A/C climate control console had also stopped working. No display working and none of the controls effect the heater/vent system, so it now seems to be stuck on the last settings it was on. Then as night set in, it also became apparent that the funtion of automatic headlights has also stopped working. Fortunately turning them on manually still works. Not noticed any other issues as of yet.

This all seems a bit odd as everything was absolutly fine before stopped for fuel. I have recently had the car serviced at Rentech about a month ago, and I also took it to them last week to have them fit a new aircon pipe. Could this problem be related to any work done?

Any other ideas what might have gone wrong / how to fix the problem?

Thanks in advance for any advice :)

Volvo S60 T5
Check fuses with a multimeter, and also have a look under the passenger side footwell area to make sure uch connections are all in place ok.