ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OBD2

2 litre twin turbo estate
after having (and still got) VAGCOM for the skoda i was wondering if there is something simular for the renault seen a couple on ebay but not sure on there reliability already have the cable and drivers just after the software:)

You can use VAGCOM (now called VCDS) on your car. It has OBD-II functionality (there's a button for it on the main screen) which you can use to connect to your engine ECU, to read error codes, clear them and read out various other parameters.

No point in buying anything else!

after having (and still got) VAGCOM for the skoda i was wondering if there is something simular for the renault seen a couple on ebay but not sure on there reliability already have the cable and drivers just after the software:)

What version are you running?

Only version I have tried with my Cup is VCDS Beta 803.2, so can't comment on other versions.