ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O/S/R hand brake stuck on Mk3 TCE

E30 318iS x2
For the last 2 days (both have been very cold) my O/S/R hand brake has been stuck on. Yesterday it wasn't so bad and I could get to my workshop to have a look at it. Took the caliper and pads out, cleaned it up, back together fine. This morning it is -10 and it is properly stuck on, only got a hunred meters or so and they were cookin'!

When I took it off yesterday I wound the piston back it, was happy to oblige and didn't put up a fight, no sign of bad rust or corrosion. Cable seems free enough when I checked that. The otherside is fine it's just that O/S/R one.

Any thoughts from any one or known faults etc?

Thanks.

Mental 172 Cup
Its just frozen on, we get it all the time in work. Get some warm water on it and itll soon free off.

E30 318iS x2
They got pretty damn hot after I drove it. Will see what they're like when I get home.

Bux

Golf GTD
I've had it for the past 2 days on my 197 mate. Came free after about 2 miles when the brakes warmed up.