ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NWP custom build, Janspeed or K-tec Ultra Performance system?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nothing out there will be......even custom imo

Ask kev steve, he's fitted loads, of aftermarkets

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I had a janspeed on a trophy I had and its slightly raspier than standard but certainly no louder.

I'd 100% definately have another.

Roy Munson did a review of the one he fitted to his 182 and he was also very impressed.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
With or without the silenced centre section?

Cheers Daniel i'll search for his thread.

monaco 172
With or without the silenced centre section?

Cheers Daniel i'll search for his thread.

Well I've the the ktec with out a middle silencer and it's very loud with my decat, but it was Loud before decat so I assume there talking about the 1 with centre box

182 FF
NWP is definately NOT quiet, i wouldn't bother. I have an RS192 exhaust and while the fitment has taken a bit to get right the noise is perfect, is only slightly louder than standard. I have no experience of the Janspeed but i think it is on the same levels as the RS192. As others have said, nothing will be as quiet as a standard exhaust except a standard exhaust.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
If you want quite go for a silenced janspeed, very quiet when i went out in one.

182cup & 172 racecar
I think I can only really tell on tick over,but there is not a lot in it between Janspeed and standard.

BG182FF
can she not find another standard system as none will be as quiet as OEM ive been told. i went for standard again as i didnt want loud