ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Wales Run Piccys

Maz

LY 200
Seems like Daz has sorted it now ..

Quick Al be a man and post the ass pic while Kitty isn't looking ;)

Maz

LY 200
^^ you still havn't changed your car name :( ewwwwwwww

Anyway, we need to get the next run sorted cause it will be christmas before we know it

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Maz said:
^^ you still havn't changed your car name :( ewwwwwwww

Anyway, we need to get the next run sorted cause it will be christmas before we know it

oh yus.

im going to meet the N/E lads on the 11th for their RR session if anyone wants to come with?

Maz

LY 200
Hmm blackpool lights now there is an idea, tried that last year and someone broke down so we never got through them lol

11th when Chris ??

Maz

LY 200
Thanks Craig, would be good to see you guys again but we have our christmas do planned for the w/e 15th iirc ..

We will have to try and arrange something int he N/Y :)

CLIO
carbon copy said:
do you have the high-res version of this one fella?

266057440_39be9cc76b.jpg

both look nice there chris..;)

cheers james

Maz

LY 200
Dave, we went to snow plough roundabout again ;)

Oh and was that you or ant texting me at stupid o'clock on Sat am ??

al

ST on the way...
Maz said:
^^ oi oi nowt wrong with my ass imho .. send it to me so I can have a look if your not man enough to post it .. pahhh ya wimp ;)

Didn't I MSN u it? ;)

172 Cup (2003)
Ooh, Blackpool run.....well.. if you're going through the lights, it'll be a crawl.
I'll prolly come though still. Only down t'road.:cool:

Maz

LY 200
We could go on the big one too .. me and Toni did last time .. lol @ the crawl .. warm the cars up ;)