ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Mini-Meet

Me, Knuckles, Jon.G and Jonff decided to have a drive up to 'Winter Hill' - I've not had a Proper drive recently, so thought I'd make the most of it and whip the roof off (NOT a 1 man job ffs!)

It was sunny when I set off, but soon became freezing :(

Anyway, Photos:

7624924500_9e78f0a109_z.jpg

Jon's special bus by j0eyD, on Flickr

7624922232_b415d6f876_z.jpg

Jon's Trophy by j0eyD, on Flickr

7624927306_5444196d91_z.jpg

Trophys by j0eyD, on Flickr

7624928878_eeb9a40f6e_z.jpg

Scott's R27 by j0eyD, on Flickr

7624998074_5734e01815_z.jpg

Yellow, red, blue by j0eyD, on Flickr

and one of the shed:

7624919752_263d597b4b_z.jpg

Shed by j0eyD, on Flickr

Awesome road going up there, ideally would like upgraded (working) brakes to make the most of it though :eek:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Looking good lads. Should have come but food was calling!

Was all the IronMan bullsh*t gone by that time then?

172 cup
Since when has an mx5 hard top been more than a one man job for anything other than a woman? ;)

Nice pics and cars :).

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Ahhh is that what that was. There was a lot of cars at the bottom, looked like people were packing up ready to leave.
Yeah I tried to get up there around 4 o'clockish with the missus but it was all shut off. Went for an ice cream
in Chorley and then went home.

Sunflower Ph1 172
hopefully won't be long until I can join you on the next one.. been too long since I had a good drive out somewhere.

Since when has an mx5 hard top been more than a one man job for anything other than a woman? ;)

Nice pics and cars :).

It's not easy carrying it on its side up two floors to my apartment! I did it... there was a lot of swearing though :eek:

Be good to get some more people out to these meets! Enjoy a good drive/being left behind by 172's(or anything even slightly powerful!).

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a nice little meet, let me know next time your out round there i only live about 30 mins away so would be nice to join in!