ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW - Meet / Run out.

Italian 3.2 V6
its been a while.. but we need a local meet and run out soon!

the last one..
222152_10150243128030931_694385930_9199528_3364986_n.jpg

so just gauging interest.. let me know if you are interested!

Thanks, Piers.

Italian 3.2 V6
Good good! I have a few others which I can contact who should be interested in coming. Going to get it on a few other forums too.

Let's get a date sorted. How does the 17th sound? Only couple weeks away. Everyone ok with that?

Will get a route sorted ASAP.

Piers.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
ah ffs im going to be seriously hungover that day.. FML

What about the end of the month?! >.<

Italian 3.2 V6
I'm actually considering going to that event in the link above!

Would anyone else fancy that on the 16th (sat) instead!?

Mk1 MX-5 (x3), Westy
Ah cool - I would give the event a miss I think, but keen to meet up for a spin out another time :approve:

Sunflower Ph1 172
If this goes ahead on the Sunday a few friends and I will pop along. I should have my coilovers by the saturday before, and have a chance to fit them and set them up, then get the tracking sorted etc.

Also, there is a Delamere Forest meet on Sunday 10th with NorthWest|Automotive organise through Facebook. Should be a half decent turnout if the weather sticks. Search for it on facebook.

Italian 3.2 V6
Right, sorry for lack of organisation. Wishbone on the car snapped so having to replace both sides and trunions. Also cars getting Booked on to get setup and dyno'd on the 16th (sat) as I want it running perfect.

So the car show in the link is off for me. But the run on the Sunday (17th) is on! I will have a route made up this weekend fo sho. Any suggestions were to go, places to see (photos etc) are more than welcome!

Who is still up for this?

Piers.

Sunflower Ph1 172
Delamere forest meet today (Sunday) ~1pm for anyone that can't make the run out next week. All sorts showing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Italian 3.2 V6
I'm having Major problems with my internet so can't access on laptop, only via iPhone which means I can't create a route! :(

But I was thinking start carlisle (9/10am), head up to Hawick and accross into northumberland national park and back, obv over some real good roads, try make it atleast 150mile long trip.

What you all reckon?

Clio 182 Trophy
Car is being mapped on the 28th of this month so can't come out to play until then, otherwise would love to go, it's been a while for me.

Italian 3.2 V6
It's in the north of the Yorkshire dales pal. Brilliant roads. That's were we went last time but I don't mind doing it again seing as it was that good.

BenG - ahh gutted! Do u still have the RS2? What power u aiming for?

Clio 182 Trophy
Ye only had it on a week or so and still needs mapping but already I can feel the extra torque low down, flies through the back roads! 190bhp would be nice but we'll soon see. I'll be at the next meet for sure.

Italian 3.2 V6
Sweet. Well meet at Carlisle airport again for 9.30 n head of for a blast to hawes n back.

Got a few of the locals coming
-Caterham (me)
-LY182 (rich)
-Ph2 172 (ash)
-197cup (Jon)
-R27 (firth)

Put your name down if ur coming along..

Clio 182 Trophy
Piers, Any chance you have a route planned so I can decide a good meeting place on-route if I decide to play out. Was thinking of just doing the Hawes section.

Italian 3.2 V6
I'm In two minds as the weather is ment to be s**t as said. But I have mobile numbers to let everyone know 1st thing in the morning if it's happening or not.

BenG, no but will be passing Kirkby Steven if that's anygood?

(if your Interested in coming PM me your numbers so I can let u lot know if it's still going ahead due to s**t weather forecast!!)