ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Meet - 13th October 2009

Ian

Focus TDCi
Cheers. :) I've seen it and I want it!

Jamie (Rigby.. my God there's Jamies everywhere!) I'll try and get some more photos this evening mate, just got a few jobs to get out of the way first.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
_MG_6321.jpg

What a pic!!!

This HAS to go in the calendar thread.

Black Clio GT
i need to get to some nw meets, but only know two or three of you lot, think i might treat myself to proper membership and get out and get to know more of you now im back in the clio scene, never one to miss out on a photo op.........

I was shocked at the turn out last night, and some brilliant photos there, I especially like those one's Ian took of my car :rasp:lol.

Ian? If you've got anymore of mine could you send them to me please? and no problem, you're more than welcome to jump in my car to any future meets :)

320d
Realy enjoyed this meet. One of the best i've been to tbh. Great turnout, nice to meet some new people and see some I haven't seen for ages.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Got one of yours Daz, will send you a PM in a bit, just got to work through Jamie, Ben and Jamie R's first. The things you do eh!

Da

Less
Lol Jon ;)

Cheers Ian, no rush was just surprised not to see any up with the number that were taken throughout the evening :)

Ian

Focus TDCi
looks like a flamer in that lighting :rasp:

Looked like inferno to begin with lol, didn't set a custom white balance when I should have done. Looks right to me on my pc monitor, but not on my laptop. Then I upload it and it looks different again, takes the pizz.

Glad you like it Jamie. :) You've surprised me picking that one!

clio 182 black /gold
What crackin piccys and meet. I will not post my pictures. Ask Darren how good the quality is lol. Nice to meet you all :).

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Looked like inferno to begin with lol, didn't set a custom white balance when I should have done. Looks right to me on my pc monitor, but not on my laptop. Then I upload it and it looks different again, takes the pizz.

Glad you like it Jamie. :) You've surprised me picking that one!

I like the full car shots like that tbh. I esp liked some of the ones of Bens and Jons above!

Very good turnout for a short notice meet, 22/23 cars throughout the evening! Good banter as usual...here are some of my quick picture efforts at high ISO, hopefully Ian got some good ones :cool:

Very quick panoramic effort...
panoramic1.jpg

Then they decided which one was better :rasp:

Hi!

Great meting m8 , love the photos :rasp:
all car are superb with expcion for the fiesta! :D
this is best photo, next time just try park the cars by colours! :approve:

tk!

Yeah, I have a few plugins and applications for doing it, but I just couldn't be bothered lol. If it was a daylight setting I may have put more effort in ;)